The Miller Funeral Home was established in 1958 by the Late Harry and Mildred Miller. The orginal location was on Park Street (current location of the Municipal Building parking lot.) In 1964 The Miller Funeral Home moved into the newly constructed and current location on Columbus Street. In 1976 Harry and Mildred's son Alan became a licensed Embalmer and Funeral Director and joined the staff at The Miller Funeral Home. In September of 2004 Jeff and Cari Spence became managing partners of The Miller Funeral Home and in March of 2005 changed the establishments name to Spence-Miller Funeral Home. Jeff and Cari are honored to continue helping the families of Grove City and surrounding communities.